Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync is available as an optional update for your email services. Unlike the other synchronization methods, Exchange ActiveSync uses direct push technology to sync email, calendars, contacts, tasks, notes and folders in real time.
Contact DK Systems for more information: 414-764-4465 option 1
Follow these steps to connect your Android device to SmarterMail via Exchange ActiveSync:
- On your Android device, navigate to the Settings menu.
- Click Accounts & Sync.
- Click Add Account.
- Click Corporate.
- Enter your email address and your password and click Next.
- In the Domain\Username field, enter your username and domain using the following format: \email@example.com.
- Your password should automatically be entered. If not, enter it now.
- In the Server field, enter mail.myrealoffice.com
- If you are not using SSL, ensure that Use Secure Connection (SSL) is unchecked.
- Click Next and configure your personal preferences for the frequency and amount of data to synchronize.
- Click Next again, and configure your name as well as the connection name and click Done.
Your Android powered device is now setup to synchronize data using Exchange ActiveSync